Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Bad Blogger


Ty got some ice cream on Sat. I'm not sure how much he actually ate since it seemed like most of it ended up on his face.




Just some cute pictures of "my boys". Deacon is thumb sucker and I had to take a shot of him with his thumb in his mouth.




Life has gotten so busy that I don't have time to really blog. Here are a few things that have happened in the past week.
We had a Culver's Fundraiser last Tuesday. It went pretty well and Tyler was super excited about helping. I wasn't as excited about this and neither do I think were the people that were lucky enough to have Ty "help". Having toddler fingers in your food isn't that appealing. Just kidding, I managed to keep his hands out of the food, but it wasn't always easy. He was really cute and most of the people really seemed to like him helping. Tyler was the only one that was really thrilled about the hat. I had to threaten the teens into wearing it and I felt like a dork. Especially when I was the only one there at 5:00 to start it off and they made me wear the dorky looking hat. Notice I don't have a picture of me in that hat.







On Saturday, we took Tyler to get his haircut and then we got him a flu shot. He is such a brave little boy and he took it pretty well. Hardly any tears. I was impressed. We then took him to a book fair that was going on at the Sr. High. He got his face painted and he got to meet a policeman who gave him a tattoo badge. It was pretty exciting stuff. Then Deke woke up and I had to go feed him and Joel took Ty to watch the puppets. Apparently he was quite the character at the puppet show. Joel said that he went up and touched the hippo on the nose which made all the other kids want to do the same thing. The people handled it really well and let Tyler put on his own puppet show as well. I wished I could have seen it, but Joel took some pictures of our little puppeteer.

No comments: