Monday, June 22, 2009

Steamboat Days


Ty waving from the caboose

Deke and Daddy

Mommy and Ty on the Monkey Mahem ride...never again. Round and round rides make me sick :(

Go Gator!

Connor and Ty on the race cars.

Connor and Ty on the train

Ty is fearless when it comes to riding the rides. He rode every one that he could.

I love this picture!

Tyler, Mason, and Ethan playing at the park after the Kiddie parade

Tyler, Deacon, and Mason at the Kiddie parade

Deke and Ty on our way to the Kiddie parade.

What a busy and fun-filled weekend we had. On Friday, we had the Kiddie parade down at the lake. Ty and Deke seemed to really enjoy it. That afternoon, Ty and I went to Steamboat days and had fun riding all the rides. He was so fearless when it came to riding them. We did the bumper cars together and had so much fun. He then rode a lot of the kiddie rides that I couldn't fit my butt into by himself. Later that evening, Deacon, Joel, Heather, John, and Connor joined us. Another one of his friends from the daycare, Liliana joined us as well for a few rides. Connor and Tyler had so much fun. Riding the rides with a buddy is way better than riding by yourself. Some of my teens also joined up with us and one of them talked me into getting on the Zippo...never again will I do that! Saturday, we had the youth car wash fundraiser and Tyler came and "helped" with that. He loved getting sprayed with the waterhose. Connor also showed up there and they had so much fun "washing" the Bradberg's jeep. Check out the Bradberg Blog for more fun photos of the weekend!

No comments: