Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy New Year

Posted by Picasa
I know its a little late, but it's been a bit busy. As you can see from the picture above, I've pulled out Ty's old potty chair for Deacon. I introduced the potty chair to Ty at 17 months and he was super easy to potty train. I'm hoping and praying that history will repeat itself and Deacon will be as easy to potty train as Ty was. He did ask to sit on it already, but alas it was to no avail. He didn't do anything on it and when I put him back in the diaper, two minutes later he had a dirty. I take this as a good sign that he recongized he had to go, but it felt weird on the potty. Right now, it's just sitting there, no pressure. When he hits 20 months which will be March is when I'll start getting more serious, but he'll set the pace even then. I'm not sure if he'll be ready when Tyler was. So that is the first goal for this new year. Get Deacon potty trained. Bring on the New Year!

No comments: