Sunday, May 2, 2010

Saturday Night




This past weekend, we had our really good friends, the Loos', come down from the cities. We went out Saturday night in the great town of Winona. It was so much fun to see them again. I miss having them right next door and wished that we could see them more often.
We had a busy day on Saturday as we got up early to hit the WE valley garage sale. We were out there for over two hours hitting all the sales in that neighborhood. I got a few things, but nothing really spectacular.
On Sunday, we had all of our friends in Winona over to our house so they could visit with Mike and Jenna. It was so awesome. It felt like having family over with the kids and the dogs and the great conversations. I miss Texas, but I love my Minnesota friends who have become like family to me.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Heather said...

please facebook this. ;)

Anna said...

Already done