Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Baseball



A video of Tyler playing baseball with my parents. He can play and play this game and basically the adults are the ones that have to finally say enough or we tag team each other out for him. We got him enrolled in T-ball this year. I think he'll really enjoy that and Joel and I are excited to watch him play. The games will be on Monday evenings throughout the summer at the ballpark. If you live in Winona, feel free to come by and cheer him on.
Deacon also has been doing good. He has quite the sense of humor on him and loves to tease his big brother...or his mom. The other day, it was just Deacon and I in the car and he says: "Your car yukky. You clean it." It cracked me up. Yes, the car is cluttered..with their stuff. So I told him to clean it and he just laughed and laughed at that one. What a little character.

No comments: