Monday, June 20, 2011

Up and at 'em







For some reason, I still do not understand, I was up super early almost every day of this trip. Joel was up early with me the first day, but after that he decided to let only the crazy lady get up that early. I would wake around 5:30am and be up and roaming around by 6 most mornings. But, I did manage to get some pretty awesome photos of the sunrise. I also attempted to jog the beach. I thought this would be some great exercise and it was, but it is incredibly hard to jog in sand. I'm not sure if I'll attempt that again. The food was incredible here. I probably ate my weight in Mexican food and if I didn't eat my weight, I'm pretty sure I drank it. :) Loved every second we were here and cannot wait for our next exotic vacation in 10 years.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: