Sunday, October 9, 2011

1st Day of School

 

Ty's Orientation Day

Ty's first full day.  Waiting at the bus stop.  His favorite part of Kindergarten is riding the bus.

Deke's mad that he doesn't get to ride the bus too.  Actually, he's just goofing off, but he looks like he's really upset. :)

Here comes the bus! 

I've been bad about getting photos off the camera.  I've let it go for well over a month.  So be prepared for some photos from a while back. 
Last night, some good friends came out for a night on the town to help me celebrate my birthday.  I had a blast.  Today, the Sauke's had us out on their boat again.  I found some photos from our first trip on the camera, so I'll have to post those soon. This was such a beautiful trip with all the fall colors.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: