Friday, October 10, 2008

Fall








I just love this time of the year. The colors of the leaves are amazing! It is so beautiful up here right now. I took Tyler and Deke for a hike around the bluffs the other day and here are some of the great pictures I got. There's none of Deke because he was attached to me with our Snugli. Tyler and I hiked around for about an hour. He started to get a little worn out when we were halfway through and asked to take a few breaks, but he did really well and never once asked me to carry him which I would not have been able to do. f



Tyler has such an imagination now and he is so much fun to play with. We played blocks and cars tonight which is where we use blocks to build buildings and then drive the cars through them. He built a gas station (no idea where that came from) and kept filling his cars up. We then went "shopping". Him for food and me for clothes of course and then we went out to "eat". We had beans, cookies, juice, milk, and water. Delicious meal and no calories. My kind of place. It was so much fun. I can't wait for Deke to get old of enough to join in.

No comments: