Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Youth Group




Tyler shot some hoops at Chuck E. Cheese. He actually made several of his shots. Such an athlete!











It has been a very busy week. It was my first full week back at work :-(
That's really been a tough transition, but we are starting to find out rythm. It was also a busy week with the youth group. We went to a concert Wednesday night in Lacrosse. It was great and I had a lot of fun. I forgot my camera though so I didn't get any pictures. It was so loud that my ears were ringing for hours after we got home. I was lucky enough to get the girls to ride with me and I have never felt so old. First they all piled into the back seat (3 girls went) and nobody would ride up front with me. I felt like such a Mom driving her teenagers around. Guess its a glimpse of my future, but it will be boys in the back instead of girls. On Saturday, we went to Chuck E. Cheese and High Roller (roller skating) Tyler, Deke, and Joel went with us to Chuck E. Cheese, but they didn't come to High Roller. It was a lot of fun. I busted my butt at High Roller though. That's what I get for trying to be cool and shake my groove thing. Way too old to be shaking my groove thing on skates. I totally wiped out. Fortunatly the only damage was to my pride.

No comments: