Saturday, December 6, 2008

Sledding













This is one of the many reasons I love Minnesota. We get to go SLEDDING!!!!
Joel and I took Tyler and met up with John and Jakob at St. Mary's. They have some great hills for sledding and we had so much fun. I also had some of the teens from the Youth Group join us. Zack, Derek, and Matt came as well. They were much bigger daredevils that I am. I'm a big chicken when it comes to going down. There was one hill where I was looking up and I thought that doesn't seem like such a big hill, but when I got to the top, it looked a lot scarier and I wasn't sure if I was going to be brave enough to go down, but I did. Tyler loved it and didn't want to go home. Neither did Jakob for that matter. Those two even got to go down a little hill all by themselves. They are getting to be such big boys. Maybe next year, their baby brothers can join them. The pastor's wife, Gigi, watched Deke for us so we could all go sledding.
I think I'm going to try to take Tyler skiing when we go in January. He loves the snow and will always walk through the deepest parts he can find.

No comments: