Monday, May 25, 2009

Brothers

Asleep in the bike trailer.

Playing Ball together



This Memorial Weekend turned out way better than I expected. We had originally planned to go to Illionis to visit my brother, Deacon was having such a tough time with his teething that we decided not to inflict Deke on them this weekend. By Sunday, Deacon was doing much better. Early Monday morning, we took the boys for a hike, then we played outside while Daddy grilled some ribs. After we ate, we went for a bike ride to Westo Zesto and had ice cream. It must have been an exhausting day because both boys fell asleep in the trailer on the way back from the Zesto.


Ty "helping" Daddy weed eat.





A few weeks ago I took the boys hiking by myself while Daddy did yard work. We had a lot of fun. Tyler really loves to go hiking now and I really enjoy taking them.

No comments: