Monday, May 18, 2009

Cousins








When we were down in Texas, Tyler got to play with two of his cousins. The really cool thing is they are all very close in age. Lindsey, the adorable little girl in the pink cowboy boots, is just a few months older than Ty and Logan, the really cute little boy that isn't Tyler, is 2. They had a lot of fun playing soccer and chasing each other aroun
I had to throw one in there of my two boys. Tyler and Deke are really starting to play together now. It's the coolest thing to go into Tyler's room and find them playing together. I know this is only going to get better as they get older. Don't get me wrong, there's a lot of "no, dekey, that mine." Followed by the sound of Dekey crying. I just chose to dwell on the moments when they are actually getting along and Tyler is sharing his toys with him rather than hoarding everything he has. Even if it is few and far between.

No comments: