Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Slacker

I am such a slacker. It really has been too busy for me to find time to post much on this. I apologize for those that may check it on a regular basis. I'm going to try to get better at this. Deacon has been a major fusspot recently. Hoping its just his teeth and that it will pass soon. Tyler has needed some attitude readjustment, but we're working on it. The ticket idea has been a lifesaver. When he gets home, he gets three "tickets". Anytime he smarts off or we have to repeat ourselves, he loses a ticket. If he loses all three, then he gets a timeout. If he has at least one ticket left before bed, then he gets a special treat. An extra book at bedtime or something like that. (the specialness of the treat depends on how many tickets he has left) He hates losing a ticket and I hate putting him in a timeout for every little infraction so it's been great. We're going camping this weekend so hopefully, I'll have a lot of new photos and stories to tell.

No comments: