Saturday, October 16, 2010

Happy Birthday, David




Today was David's birthday party. He turns 2 on Monday. I'm pretty sure a good time was had by all. All the kids enjoyed playing in the leaves. Heather took Tyler and another friend to a parade today. They came home with a TON of candy. Just what we need before Halloween. Deacon must have thought so too because he went into the pantry to try to get some candy and ended up tipping half of it into the garbage. I was super ticked, but really they probably don't need that much candy. Okay, I was really mad because I was planning on helping myself to that candy and I'm pretty sure that most of the good stuff is what went in the garbage. Oh, he really tries my patience most days, but then he gives you one of his hugs and a kiss and makes it all better.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: