Saturday, October 2, 2010

Sweet Ty


Tyler can be such a sweet little boy sometimes. Last night, we watched Anastasia and as we were watching it Joel asked Ty if I was as pretty as Anastasia. I thought that was a big mistake. He's not old enough to understand how much it will hurt when he says no, I'm not as pretty. He surprised me though, he must be old enough to understand after all and his response was "Mommy's the prettiest of everybody." Awwwhhh, but the best compliment came much later. He gave me a big hug and said. "You're the best mommy." This compliment meant the most to me.
On Thursday, I took the boys to get their haircut and then we went to Target. While at Target, I did something to my back and was in a lot of pain by the time we got home. So much pain, that I didn't sleep a wink all night. Got a lot of movie watching in that I normally don't have time for though. I decided not to go to work on Friday since I was in pain and to top it off exhausted as well. I went to see Dr. Wooley Friday morning for him to fix my back. He did a good job, but the muscles that were all knotted up are still a little sore. When I got home from seeing Dr. Wooley, I smelled gas in the house. So I got the dogs outside and in the van and called Joel. He, in turn, called the gas company and they came out. We did indeed have a gas leak and they got it all fixed. I find it funny how things work out sometimes. If I hadn't been home that day, the gas would have built up in the house until around 4 which is when I would have got home with the boys. Coincidence or providence?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: