Saturday, February 12, 2011

Ty's first time skiing



Ty did awesome! It's hard to see in this one, I do have a better one, but that little tiny black dot going down that big hill is Tyler. Our good friend, Bob, went down with him seeing as neither Joel nor I were qualified. Bob was so good with him and so patient. Joel and I skied too, but were just not good enough to get him on and off the lift. We were out there from 2-7 and Ty never wanted to come in. We had to force him in for dinner and he wanted to go right back out as soon as he was done. After the last run, he asked if Santa could bring him skis next year for Christmas. It's a shame this is such an expensive sport. Hopefully I can get a group together next year to this again. It's just such a good deal with the group rate.

1 comment:

Heather said...

if you had big old size 9.5 feet, i'd let you borrow my skis. maybe you can put lots and lots of socks on and make it work. skiing is cheap(er) if you have your own!