Monday, March 21, 2011

Getting ready for the wedding




Joel and I bought the boys some suits. They'll be wearing a checkered shirt for the wedding, but the whole suit was the cost of a pair of black pants so we thought they could wear this outfit for Easter. They looked super cute. They were both so excited to try them on when we got home. I had to get some shots since they looked super cute. Unfortunately I was trying out a new (old) lens and it didn't turn out quite as good as I'd hoped so I made them all black and whites since they looked better that way. At any rate, I like them and that's all that matters. Deke is such a character in every shot I get of him, he's doing something crazy.
We leave for Texas in 4 days. I'm so excited and cannot wait for the warm weather down there. We got the boys bunk beds and Joel and Ty are busy trying to get that together tonight. Ty had his kindergarten roundup today. So hard to believe that he starts Kindergarten next year. He really can't wait for school and was telling us how he is ready now and wants to go there everyday.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: