Sunday, September 23, 2012

Fall is here











 
On Saturday, we took the boys for a hike in Big Woods State Park.  It started off as a pretty cloudy day, but got sunnier as we hiked.  It was a great fall day for it.  I did not plan as well as I should have and thought it would be warmer than it was.  I did dress Deke in layers and I had Ty in short sleeves and thought he would wear his light jacket and it would be good.  I was wrong. It was way too chilly for that and I should have had Ty in long sleeves as well.  We had to buy him a sweatshirt at the park's gift shop. It's way too big for him, but at least he was warm. 
 
I decided to do the Insanity DVD series. For those that don't know what that is, it is an extreme workout video.  I did the fit test the other day and actually kept up pretty well.  My numbers were all in line with the other people that were doing it and that have been doing it for 60 days.  Jillian Michaels has done a great job of kicking my butt into shape, apparently.  Of course, now my calves are aching and I can barely move...but I kept up when it counted. :)

No comments: