Sunday, September 16, 2012

Hiking Pictures

Hiking at Whitewater.

My boys!  :)

I love trees with really cool barks or weird limbs.  I take a ton of these kinds of pictures, but figure nobody else really wants to see them, plus I'm not the greatest at capturing what I want to capture with it.  Maybe one day I'll take a photo class.


Me and the boys...the nice picture

Me and the boys...the not so nice picture :) I love Ty's face and it looks like Deacon is yanking my hair out.  He wasn't, he was trying to give me a hug.



Oh, the Dekemeister.  I love this little boy so much. He is such a character!


No pictures, please!


 
We took the boys hiking at Whitewater earlier in August.  I think these were taken the weekend before we made our rush trip to Texas.  We are hoping for a camping trip to Big Woods State Park next weekend.  We have had some beautiful weekends, but the nights have been chilly so we'll see how it goes.  The leaves are starting to change here and it is just so gorgeous.  I really do wish I was better at capturing photos because there is some specatacular scenery around here.

No comments: