Monday, September 8, 2008

Garage Sale Finds


I love going to garage sales. The season for garage sales is almost over up here. Most of the toys that Tyler has are from garage sales and all of the clothes that I bought Deke and Ty came from garage sales as well. It's just so cheap. Some of my favorite things to buy at garage sales are books. Tyler loves to get new books and as soon as we get home, he'll have me read them all to him. Here is one of the things we found on our excursion last Saturday. It's a digger that he can ride on. He loves diggers and tractors and this one was only $5.00.


Here are a few cute pictures of Deacon. He's starting to smile now and he has the best smile. He has dimples on both sides of his cheeks. He is too cute and I love to see that big grin. I couldn't seem to catch it on camera, but I caught a little one and you can just see his dimple in the bottom one.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I LOVE THE DIGGER! Con would be so jealous.