Monday, September 22, 2008

Wedding Reception


This is a picture of Uncle Bubba with baby Deke. Tyler has so much fun with him. He's makes a great Uncle and I think that my boys are going to think he's so cool.









This past weekend we traveled to Ottawa to attend the reception for my Uncle Ricky. He married Dawn on Friday and they had the reception on Sunday. (Top picture is one of the happy couple) It was great to see some of my family that I don't get to see too often. They had a DJ there and Tyler and my niece Destiny had a lot of fun dancing to the music. I kept having to drag Ty away from the very big and very loud speakers. I was so worried about his hearing.






While we were there Tyler blew into an ashtray and got ash in his eye. Fortunatly it wasn't hot ash, but we ended up stopping at Tomah ER anyway. He was still complaining about it on the trip home and it seemed to really be bothering him. We called the on-call peditrician in Winona and he recommeded that we stop at the nearest ER. We had to wait an hour there and finally got in to see the doctor around 9:30 pm. Tyler was such a trooper. He willing laid down for the nurse so she could flush his eye and when she would stop to let him get a big hug from Daddy, he would lie down again to get it flushed again. He faced the flusher 4 or 5 times without a fight even though he would cry every time they did it. They would stop so he could get some hugs from Daddy and then do it again. I was so proud of him. He's such a brave kid.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Poor Ty, at least the Tomah ER is a nice place. :)
You should have stopped and visited the Brady's!