Friday, February 13, 2009

I'm MAD at you!

This is what Tyler told us tonight at dinner.
"I'm mad at you because you told me I had to go into timeout."
I had given him an ultimatum. He didn't actually end up in timeout but it was close. He didn't want to eat dinner and he was in general being pretty rude. So I gave him the choice, he could sit down at the table nicely or he could sit in timeout. He had to the count of three to make that choice or I would make it for him. I can sound so tough sometimes. I got to one and he was at the table. A few minutes after I got him in the chair, was when he told us he was mad at us. He included Daddy in his anger too. A few minutes after this he told us he wasn't mad anymore. At least he gets over it quickly.

1 comment:

Heather said...

hahaha. great sentence structure tyler! you missed a good open gym, con got yelled at by another mom. :)