Sunday, February 1, 2009

Dr. Pepper...just right

Tyler is getting really good at trying to reason his way into stuff. Today he decided he'd try to talk me into giving him Dr. Pepper. Yeah right, like that's going to happen. Here was the conversation:
Tyler: "But I'm thirsty..."
Me: "Then you can have apple juice, milk, or water."
Tyler: "but those will make me cold."
Me: "And dr. pepper won't?" (saracastic tone is starting to be used) "Well, then you can have hot chocolate."
Tyler: "But that's hot."
Me: "I suppose that Dr. pepper is just right, then."
Tyler: "yup."
Needless to say he didn't get the Dr. Pepper, no matter how good or sound his argument was. Earlier today, he tried to get out of cleaning his play doh by saying that "it would make him dirty" You've just been playing with it, I think its too late on the dirty argument.
He just cracks me up with some of the things he says.

No comments: