Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Imagination

Tyler's imagination has really taken off lately. He's become quite the storyteller. His teachers at daycare tell me that he regales them with tales everyday. Here is just one of these stories that he told me today and I wonder where he gets this stuff from. I went to Target this evening with Tyler and on the way there he begins to tell me that he and Lydia (friend from daycare) were in space and they saw a big robot and they hid in their spaceship. The spaceship was out of gas so they couldn't go anywhere, but then they filled it up and they BLASTED off.
Seriously, is this a story that he's heard? Surely, he couldn't make this up. I'm going to ask his teachers if they've read a story about space because we don't have a space story here at home and I just find it hard to believe that he could come up with this all on his own. I can't believe he turns three in just two days. It seems like yesterday that we were welcoming him into the world.

I also wanted to mention that while at Target, I saved a grand total of $16.31 with coupons. I was pretty stoked about this. It was about half off what I would have spent had I not used coupons. The coupon system is working!

No comments: