Sunday, July 10, 2011

County Fair

 
 
Deke dancing
Ty and Liliana
Both boys were super hot and sweaty
On Friday, the daycare did a field trip to the Winona County Fair.  I took a 1/2 day off work so I could go along with them.  It was a pretty hot and muggy day.  Poor little Deacon does not handle the heat well at all. I guess its a good thing he's a Minnesotan rather than a Texan. He'd never survive the summers down there!  The start of daycare day at the Fair with a Recess Music Program, so there was lots of dancing.  Deke was all about it for the first five minutes and then the heat got to be too much and he just came and clung to me.  Yeah, just what I needed a hot, sticky little boy clinging to me.  Ty handles it much better, but even he started to lag after a while.  After the music and dancing, we had lunch and then we went to see all the animals. 
They had pigs, goats, bunnies, chickens, cows, horses, llamas, ducks, turkeys, Pretty much any farm animal you can think of was there.  Deacon really loved seeing all the animals.  Ty liked it too, but he was just bidding his time until he could go ride the rides.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: