Saturday, July 23, 2011

Lark Toys












 
Joel took off on Friday and took his parents and the boys to Lark Toys.  They had so much fun!  

Today we had Deacon's birthday party. I'll post pictures soon.  But I wanted to make sure to write down some of the things the Dekester said today.  On the way into Hyvee, I was hugging him close and told him how much I love him. He wrapped those tiny arms around me and threaded his fingers through my hair and said, "Don't get made at me, then."  I told him if he would listen, then I wouldn't get mad.  :)
Then we went to Shopko later that evening and he was misbehaving, so I told him he was going to sit in a timeout when we got home.  On the way home, I heard him in the backseat saying "You drive me nuts!"  
Haha, I know he learned that from me. I think I utter that phrase at least once a day :)  I love my boys!  They drive me crazy, but I wouldn't have it any other way. 

Posted by Picasa

No comments: