Thursday, September 8, 2011

Hiking Pictures

 
 
 
 

I just love this park so much.  The boys really enjoyed the hiking as did I.  I love the Kettle River here.  It's a bit of drive, but just so pretty.

Today, Ty went to Heather's house since he didn't have school today.  Heather was nice enough to take him and Connor to the Feguson's Orchard and even bought him some apples to bring home with him.  Deke has throughly enjoyed the apples and has had three so far this afternoon.  Came home, made dinner and then Nikki came over to get some of our left over dirt from when we dug the patio up.  Joel helped her load that up.  I just watched them shovel.  I would have helped but we didn't have a third shovel.  I was really bummed. :)  Ty got to watch some Packer football and now it is time for bed.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

"J" said...

we had more shovels, maybe you just didn't want to help :)