Saturday, March 21, 2009

Spring has Sprung!












Today was a beautiful day here and the Kelner family decided to take advantage of it. We went for a short hike and then Tyler and I played a game of basketball while Deacon cheered us on from his comfortable seat in the wagon. Manny wanted to play too and would grab the ball after we had made our baskets and take off with it. We had a lot of fun chasing Manny down to get the ball from him. Tyler ended up having a slight accident. I thought we were going to have to rush him to the E.R. with the way he was caterwauling. He had fallen and gotten dirt or something in his eye. I got him in the house quickly and tried rinsing his eye out. Joel heard him crying and came running in as well, but I told him to grab Deke who I had left outside in the wagon when I came running in. Tyler was still screaming his head off and I was about to bundle him into the car when Joel took over and saved the day. He got him to calm down enough for us to rinse his eye out. It's still very red, but he's content.
As for Deacon, he now has his first tooth. He's also pulling himself up and is trying to crawl.





No comments: