Sunday, March 8, 2009

Update



Tyler got a Froggy tent from his Aunt Melly. Deacon and Ty had a good time playing in it after I got it set up. Tyler slept in it for two nights before he decided he wanted back in his bed. Deke is getting closer and closer to crawling. He can get up on his hands and knees and rock, but he can't seem to figure out how to work those legs. I really need to start implementing rules on some of Tyler's smaller toys since Deke will soon be crawling after them. Tyler knows that Deacon can't play with them, but I need to make sure they stay confined to one spot in the house that Deacon can't get to.



Last night Chelsea and I took the teens to a Christian Rock Concert in Lacrosse. We had so much fun. I got back early enough that I was able to go hang out at the Bradbergs and ended up going to Mulligan's with the gang. It has been forever since I've been out and I had a blast.

1 comment:

Heather said...

! i just put up a picture of con in his tent! great bloggers think alike!