Sunday, August 8, 2010

Camping at Praire Island









This weekend we met up with the Selleck's and the Mayer's from church and camped out. The boys had fun on the playground. The next day we went garage saling, swimming in the river (yuck), and then home for baths and naps. Poor little Deke was so tired. He ha such a hard time going to sleep there. There was just too much excitment and I'm sure the S'mores we made did little to help calm him down and get ready for bed.

The Selleck's had a pop-up camper that they let us borrow. I love these campers and had seriously considered buying the one that the Sauke's were selling earlier this summer. We just didn't have the money. The Selleck's had been given this one and they generously gave it to us this weekend. I cannot even begin to tell you how stoked I am to have this camper. We are so excited and so blessed to have such good friends. We're planning another camping trip this weekend and as soon as I can I'll have pictures posted of our new (to us) camper!

BTW, I love the pictures this camera that Kari lent me takes! They are so much clearer and the flash doesn't drown out their cute faces. Thanks Kari!






Posted by Picasa

No comments: