Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The hiking trip





Yes, that last picture is the stream that my camera fell into. The camera does still take pictures, but it has a hard time focusing and the view screen on the back is jacked. I still can't believe I did that, but fortunately I managed to escape the typical lecture that Joel likes to give on occasions like this. (Occasions where I inevitably do something stupid and I should have known better). I so love hiking with the family and we really should do this more often. Ty loves it and we discovered on this trip that Deke does too. They both got their Mommy's sense of adventure. Joel is our voice of reason and lets us know when something is probably not a smart idea. We got to have somebody like that or very likely, the three of us would end up at the top of some bluff with no way down. At a fork in the trail when trying to decide which way to go, both boys would chose the way I would have chosen, which is typically the less traveled trail. Why do those less traveled trails entice us so much?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: