Thursday, August 12, 2010

Florida Trip

My welcome home gift. Joel had the boys help with it. I was blown away and amazed at his creativity and thoughfulness! I am one of the luckiest woman to have this man in my life.

Sunset
Sunrise


Sunset the first night
Sunrise the next morning. Just Amazing!
Last Day!
The Florida trip went well. The ocean was pretty, the beach was just okay. Pretty trashy in my opinion with a lot of washed up bottles, cans, and plastic. I got up early one morning to take a walk along the beach at sunrise and that was just amazing. I walked along the beach every evening and really loved that. It is so awesome to just listen to the waves rolling in. I collected a ton of seashells for the boys. I got back today and came home to have all three boys waiting for me. Joel had done the most amazing thing and made me a welcome home gift. It was pictures of the boys inside a box with flowers and a note saying how much they missed their super mommy. What a great welcome home I had!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: