Saturday, January 15, 2011

Sledding




I took the boys sledding today and we had a blast. Unfortunately I couldn't get a picture of Deke going down because he went down with me everytime. One time, I had both of my boys on the sled with me and that was a awesome. So would have loved to have gotten a picture of that. Ty decided he wanted to try some snowboarding as well and I was shocked at how well he is doing on this board. I wouldn't let him go down from the top of the hill because that just seems scary to me. So he would go halfway up and amazingly stay on almost all the way down. I got a video, but of course, when I decided to get the video was when he wasn't doing quite as good. There was a small ramp for sledders to jump off of on one part of the hill. I personally think that is just crazy, but of course, Ty had to ask me if he could go down it with his snowboard. The answer was no, but I'm pretty sure this one is going to give me quite a few gray hairs as he gets older.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: