Wednesday, May 25, 2011

More party pics





Ty's 'mad' face :)

The kids has so much fun at this party and I had a blast getting the pictures.
Ty has a favorite teacher at his school and today was her last day. Apparently, Ty is also her favorite. She told me yesterday that out of the past three years of teaching, Ty is her absolute favorite and that if she ever has a little boy, she wants him to be just like Tyler. What an awesome compliment. It made my day. `Normally, I think that most people that don't have kids yet look at mine and think 'my kids will never behave like that'.
Joel has been in the Cities with some co-workers for the past two nights for training. I had the wives of those co-workers over for dinner last night. It was nice to get to know some of them a little better. I'll definitely have to try to have them over again.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: