Sunday, May 29, 2011

This and That



Ty's friend Ethan comes over for playdates on a pretty regular basis lately. Ty's also gone over there for an afternoon as well. Ethan is such a polite little boy. They even include Deacon in on their play. It helps that Ethan also has a younger brother that is only a month younger than Deacon. In the picture above they dressed up in superhero customes. Ty was bumblebee and Ethan was Spiderman.




I LOVE it when Deacon puts on his snowboots with his shorts. It just cracks me up. In this one, he even found some huge gloves that he took outside with him and kept putting on. Yesterday Joel and I took the boys and headed to the Cities. I wanted to do a little bit of shopping and we decided to visit the Loos clan while we were there as well. Always a good time to hang out with them. The four kids get along so well. Two more weeks to go and we will all be hanging out at a beach in Cabo. I just cannot wait!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: