Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Grandparents--Say Cheese


Take 1: Can't see Nana's face, Papa and Deke look like they wish they were somewhere else
Take 2: Ty is picking his nose, Deke looks like he's going to cry and still can't see Nana's face
Take 3:  Finally we can see Nana's pretty face, but all the boys are looking elsewhere
 
Take 4:  We just give up :)  They all look like they are ready to kill me by this point.  This really was like take 10, but I spared all of you those shots.
 
Ty was really not happy with me and refused to smile for me.
We started the patio today!  I cannot wait to have a nice place to sit in the backyard.  Joel has it all measured out and leveled or squared or whatever it is you're supposed to do to start this thing off right.  We get the pavers, sand, and whatnot delivered tomorrow and then the hard work begins.  We're hoping to have it done by Sunday. 

Posted by Picasa

No comments: