Saturday, August 13, 2011

T-Ball


Oh, That silly Dekester

This is what he wore to Ty's t-ball game and then he'd go up to people and say "Arrgghhh".  And yes, that would be people we didn't know.  One of these days, I'm going to get him back for all the embarrasing stuff he's pulled on me. Sigh.

Ty on first.
Ty loves T-ball.  He is such a jock.  I guess I need start figuring out when soccer is going to start because I know he wants to play that this fall and then we'll have basketball in the winter.  He wants to play every sport that comes his way.   He is so excited for football season this year. I let him pick the colors of his folders for school and he chose yellow and green.  One guess why.  That's right, those are Packer colors and he is a Packer fan.  Why? Because they're the best team ever.  Just ask him and he'll tell you all about it.  All you Packer fans out there should be proud.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: