Thursday, August 25, 2011

Ty is a barber


I bet you didn't know that Ty could give haircuts.  Yup, last night he decided that his hair just wasn't short enough, so he gave himself a haircut.  I was furious when I discovered what he did.  We took him to the barber today and had them even it out a little bit. He still looks funny so I told him to just keep a hat on until it grows out. 

On another note: Deke has finally learned how to pedal!

He's fearless!  He wants to go to the top of this hill just like Ty. I only let him go half way up and he'll tear down it.  I just know we are in for a major fall soon.  I guess he'll learn to slow it down after that.
 

"Two more minutes"  I told him it was time to go in and he said that he wanted two more minutes.  This is what he says whenever he wants more time.  He really means he never wants to come in.
And they're off!  Deke is so proud that he can now ride this bike. I love how independent he is with it. He often stops it and has a hard time going again, but he doesn't want any help. He wants to be able to do it all by himself. 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: