Sunday, January 29, 2012

Christmas Morning Pictures


I got Ty a Packer's jersey for Christmas, but I couldn't resist teasing him by wrapping up a Patriots Jersey and giving that to him first.  He was a little surprised, but still so polite.  "Well, I like the Packers, but this is still nice." BTW, our boys apparently have an aversion to clothes.  They just don't like wearing P.J.'s

Finally, gave him his real gift.  He loved it!

Deke was super excited about all the Scooby stuff he got for Christmas.

Sorry, these are so late, but I guess better late than never.  We went to church today and the boys were both being a little rowdy.  Joel took Deacon to the back and Ty followed.   Ty is too old to stay back there and when they came back, he was being a little loud.  He wanted water and was running around the back a little bit.  It really annoyed me and when he got back to the pew, I shot him the "mom" look and mouthed "sit down and don't move".  He could tell I was not happy and he's now learning to read and write so he got the etch a sketch and wrote "I my sory mom."  Well, you just can't stay mad at that, so I gave him a hug and told him I loved him.  He then wrote: "Thank you"  and continued to write little notes to me all through the service.  It was still a bit distracting as he doesn't know how to spell all the words so he would ask me.  Some of his other notes were: "I will do 2 chores."  Haha.  I never make him do chores, but apparently he knows it will make me happy if he does them.   It was just too cute and he's reading skill are really coming along.  His teacher does routine assessments and his last one she highlighted all the words he knew and wrote "Wowza" on the assessment sheet.  Can you tell I'm a little proud of my guy?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: