Wednesday, January 25, 2012

So Tired


Deacon is trying to give up on his naps and for the most part, he's doing pretty good with that.  He can get a little crabby toward the end of the day, but even that is getting better.  On this day, he was up on the stool, eating a snack and just fell asleep.  I'm suprised that he didn't fall off the stool.
A typical weekend morning at our house.  Both boys tend to come to our bed around 7 in the morning.  I love it and I know it won't last too much longer.  

I'v decided to do a 1/2 Marathon in May.  I'm working really hard on increasing my mileage. Unfortuantely it's very cold up here so running outside is not an option for me.  So, I'm on the treadmill which I hate.  I'm slowly inching the mileage up there, but I think I may have developed shin splints, Ugh. 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: