Sunday, January 22, 2012

I'm back!


I love Deke's face!

Ty had no problem going to see Santa.  Deacon was too scared to sit in his lap, so he just stood by Daddy and yelled at Santa what he wanted.

Such a cutie!
 
It's been a while since I blogged, but I'll try to get everything caught up over the next few days.  I absolutely hate the computer that I currently have and its the one that hosts all the photos, so I tend to avoid using it as much as possible.  It is just impossibly slow and it does this jerky thing when you scroll down.  It also tends to overheat and will just shut down on me if I don't keep an ice pack on it.  Needless to say, I get very frustrated with it which is why I haven't been using it.  Too bad new computers are so darn expensive.  :)
Anyway, enough complaining about my computer. :) The boys have been doing great.  They pretty much got everything they wanted for Christmas and I did not go overboard on the toys.  They mainly got clothes from us and Ty did get a foosball table.  Technically, that's a family gift and we've all gotten a lot of use out of it.  Ty is pretty good at it and has no trouble beating me at the game.  He's been teaching Deke some of his moves and now they gang up on me when we play.  
Posted by Picasa

No comments: