Thursday, February 9, 2012

Baking with the Boys





I made puppy chow on Saturday and the boys really enjoyed licking the bowl that was used to melt the chocolate and peanut butter.  It was so yummy!  Saturday was a very busy day for us.  Alissa  and I went to the Antique mall here.  I'll need to remember to take our parents when they came up. It was really nice and then we had lunch at Mango's.  When I got home, it was such a beautiful day that I decided to go for a run. Ran 4 miles in 40 minutes!  That is awesome for me!  I know that it is still slow, but considering that last year I ran 12 minute miles to be able to run 10 minute miles for 4 miles is just incredible. I never thought I'd be able to do that. I was completely dead after that though.  13 miles is seeming longer and longer, but I can do this! 

Next weekend, we have Ty's party.  I'm trying to get myself organized now so I'm not pulling my hair out by this time next week.  He's inviting a lot of friends from his school.  Okay, not a lot because I had to cap it.  There are only so many kids I can handle.  He could only invite 10 friends and boy did he have a very hard time picking those 10.    

No comments: