Monday, February 20, 2012

Happy Birthday, Tyler!

Tyler's birthday cake made by me.  I'm pretty proud of this. :)


Joel getting attacked with ballons by the boys.  The girls sat so nicely and just laughed at those silly boys.

Tyler blowing out his candles. He wished for summer. I like his wish!

Light saber fights! Need I say more.

It's hard to believe that he's already 6 years old.  Tyler really wanted a birthday party even though Joel and I both did our best to discourage this idea.  I really wanted to go to the Dells again, but I also understand why a birthday party is so exciting at this age.  He's gotten way into Star Wars lately so it was a Star Wars themed birthday party.   We ended up with 14 kids running around our house on Saturday evening.  We had some fun party games, ate pizza, cake and ice cream, and had light saber fights. I think most of the kids had a blast.  He got some awesome presents from his friends.  We had two boys spends the night.  They are brothers and the younger one is Deacon's age.  Really good kids and we had no problem at bedtime.  Deacon was out by 7pm.  If he hadn't conked out when he did, bedtime might have been a different story. 

No comments: