Saturday, February 11, 2012

Olive Garden

Thanks to John and Heather Bradberg, Joel and I got to go out last night.  We went to Olive Garden and I loved it!  We managed to remember to bring home our left overs instead of boxing them up and leaving them on the table which is what we always seem to do.  Anyway, after we got home Ty was sweet enough to carry these in.  We found out when we got inside that he thought they contained desert.  Really, we should have gotten a desert to go.  That would have been great once we got home even though both Joel and I were so stuffed we wouldn't have been able to enjoy it.  The boys decided to eat our leftovers anyway.  I was surprised at how much they ate.  They finished both mine and Joel's off.  I was a little disappointed as I was looking forward to having that food for lunch today.  And yes, Ty is sitting on the table in the picture and no, we don't normally allow that.  I blame the food coma I was in for not making him sit in a chair. 

1 comment:

Heather said...

i did feed them a peanut butter sandwich and grapes.....