Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Family

Grammy and Deacon

Grammy, Nana and Deacon

Grammy, Nana, Deacon and Tyler


Aunt Meghan, Uncle George and Tyler


The Kelner Family
Meghan and me

Joel and me

We made it back home last night.  I took so many pictures while we were in Texas.  I think it might take me a month to go through them all.  These are some of thte family photos from the wedding.  I'll have more up later.  We did all kinds of really cool things on this trip.  Not only did we get to see family, we took the boys to Blue Bell Creamery.  For those of you that live up here in Minnesota, you really don't know how good Blue Bell is.  I really do miss that ice cream. On the plus side, I can get it at Outback Steakhouse if I ever eat there.  We also took them to NASA and the boys really enjoyed that. I'll post more on that when I put the pictures up.  It was a great time, but we are all glad to be back home. 

No comments: