Sunday, March 4, 2012

Super Heros

Ty & Deke watching TV in the morning.

Ty as Bat Spider-Man.  (We bought this costume for him in Mexico.  The back and the very front are all Batman, but the very top of the head is from a black spiderman costume.)


These two can be as thick as thieves sometimes.
Batman.  ARRGGGH!



These two are just so much fun sometimes.  I love it when they play dress up and start running around the house with nothing on but a cape.   

In two weeks, we head to Texas.  The boys are very excited to see their grandparent, aunt, and uncles. I'm excited to see family too, but I really can't wait for some good ol' Tex Mex.  I'm so hoping that we manage to find some time to go to Austin and visit Aunt Melly and go to Trudy's.  I really want their Mexitini and their deep fried avacodo stuffed with cheese.  It is SO good! 

The Dekester has been in a lot of trouble this week. This kid never stops testing us.  He does the "stealth" hits.  At least that's what I like to call them.  When he gets really upset, he'll walk by you and casually "touch" you.  It lets you know he's not happy with you.  He did it to me one night and so I put him in a timeout.  All he had to do was say "sorry" and 40 minutes later, he finally did.  There are so many wonderful things about him though and they just warm my heart.  After that 40 minute timeout, he cuddled up in my arms and gave me the biggest hug and whispered that he loved me.  The other day as I was heading out to work, he gave me a big hug and I told him that he "makes my day."  He responded with: "No I don't, God makes your day."  So very true.  I just love that little boy so much!

No comments: