Friday, March 30, 2012

Grandparents







At the rehersal dinner I managed to get some good photos of the boys with their grandparents and with Uncle George. 

Yesterday I explained to Tyler what April Fool's Day is and it's a day to play funny pranks on people.  Emphasis on the word funny.  I don't want him to be mean. Anyway, when we went to get Deacon, he ran ahead of me and into the room which is something he does all the time. He comes back out and super straight faced tells me that: "Deacon's not here." I thought well maybe he's another room, but Ty was insisting that all of Deacon's friends were in there, but not Deacon.  I told him "Well, we will ask his teacher, I'm sure they know where he is".  That's when he gave me this big grin and said, "I'm just fooling".  LOL!  I'm so gullible it doesn't take much to get me.  

No comments: