Wednesday, July 9, 2008

County Fair


Today, Ty's daycare went to the Winona County Fair. I went as a parent volunteer and I'm so glad I did. Ty had so much fun. First, he danced with all his friends and watched a juggle act and magic show. He really liked the music best of all.

After this, we had a picnic lunch and then we went to see all the animals. He got to pet a bunny, a cow, sheep, and goats.

Lilianna was nice enough to share her wagon with him when he got tired of walking

He got a tattoo of a clover with 4-H on it. He was pretty proud of that tattoo.


Then we went and saw all the tractors they had. He's a big fan of tractors and I let him sit on some of them and got his picture. They had a lot of really old tractors which was pretty cool.

We left the fair grounds @ 1:30 and Ty was asleep in the car before we got home. I got him in the house and then laid down with him to take a nap. It was a pretty long morning for me as well, but so worth it.

1 comment:

Heather said...

the fair looks awesome! who doesn't love bunnies??