Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Deacon's Room




We've been working hard to Deacon's room ready. We finished painting a few weeks ago. Joel did most of it, but the stripes were my idea. They just wouldn't have looked as good without Joel's help. Joel put together the rocking chair that we're going to use and Tyler loved the box.


Tonight, I got a glimpse of what my life is going to be like with two boys. Tyler found a worm in the house and was asking me what it was. I did not know that it was worm. He was holding something in his hand and so I held my hand out for it. He dropped the worm in it. I freaked, jumping up and down and dusting my hand off and screaming. He got a big kick out of it and told his Daddy how Mommy kept saying "Yuck, Yuck" over and over again. Very gross and I still get chills when I think about that gross worm dropping into my hand.

No comments: