Saturday, January 17, 2009

Christmas 2008





I know, I know...I'm a bad blogger. Life's been very busy in the New Year and this was the first time I had to post these. Our Christmas was wonderful. Just the four of us and I loved it. We didn't have to worry about rushing anywhere. Tyler really loved it. He was so excited about his gifts. Deacon was just his usual happy self.
I really get a kick out of watching Tyler and Deacon interact. Tyler is always giving him hugs and kisses and telling him that he loves him. It's all I can do not to pick Tyler up and give him a squeeze. Okay, who am I kidding, I can't help myself, he's just so adorable that he's constantly getting those squeezes from me. Deacon gets those squeezes everytime he gives me his special grin which is often. All you have to do is look at Deke and he'll give you his grin and if you make a funny face, there's a good chance you'll get a giggle as well. He really is one of the happiest babies I've ever come across. Tyler is also really good at sharing his toys with Deacon. If Deke starts playing with one of his toys, he'll tell me about it and then tell me that "that's okay, Deke can play with it."



No comments: